Bring Back the Magic

Ok, this isn't going to be about books, or the store, or life and death...it's going to be about a little magic this Summer has brought us - the margarita, at the new Holy Frijoles Bar.

Now, I've never been a huge margarita fan. I'm not really into fruity drinks. But the margaritas at Frijoles brought me joy, a deeper understanding for the term "refreshment".

Must all good things come to an end? For some inexplicable reason, they've changed the recipe! It's just not the same.

The thing is...I'm torn about the change. It's almost a relief. Their hold over me is broken! Fuck, who needs to hang out at a bar that much?

Me?

Goodbye, Mango Margarita. Perhaps we'll meet again.

Comments

Rachel said…
Lush-cious?

Popular posts from this blog

Atomic Reading Club 2023 - Outer Limits

Atomic Reading Club 2024: The End

Baltimore Record Shops - 40 Years Ago