Novel

So. First Day of that NaNoWriMo thing.

Slowly, everything goes haywire. It's just one thing after another. It's all a conspiracy to ruin my first day and make me lose my momentum. All the typical things that keeps anyone from doing anything.

And then the cliche. My computer explodes!

Well, not really. The store keyboard just stopped working. Nothing I typed would come up, only random windows would start opening and menus would drop down. I thought it was a virus.

Still, it's not like I was planning to write my novel on the store PC. But if it had been a virus I would have been up all night trying to fix it.

All we had to do was switch keyboards. Seems fine now. I'm able to blog, as you can see.

Oh, what next? Besides the fact that every time I think the word "novel", I keep hearing Neal Pollack singing, "I wipe my ass upon your novel!"...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atomic Reading Club 2024: The End

Atomic Reading Club 2023 - Outer Limits

Baltimore Record Shops - 40 Years Ago