The Bar that Blog Built


Here's "Molly" at her brand new bar.

When I first came to Baltimore, I was surprised by the bar culture. "You mean people go to corner bars and just...drink?"

No tvs. No bands. Just people drinking and...talking? Crazy stuff.

Molly's has a pool table, though, and a jukebox that's online and downloads pretty much anything you want. Torment and delight the crowd with your picks (you can also pay extra and push your songs ahead on the queue, but that's just rude!). As Benn likes to say, "Always with pleasure, a little pain." Which I think is why he played "Tusk".



Molly's will also be wireless. Soon.

Comments

Unknown said…
I like the second photo in the flickr strain. I can't imagine a bar opening without Dan finding it.

Popular posts from this blog

Atomic Reading Club 2023 - Outer Limits

Atomic Reading Club 2024: The End

Baltimore Record Shops - 40 Years Ago