What's So Baltimore About It?

It's always nice to read a positive article about Baltimore, especially when it starts with us.

There I was, a Washingtonian in the middle of Charm City, minding my own business as I browsed through the offerings at Atomic Books, when what to my wondering eyes should appear but . . . another Washingtonian.
This Story

"Elliott?" I said.

My friend lives in Dupont Circle, so it was a bit of a shock to run into him 35 miles from home, in a Baltimore shop specializing in comics, art books, 'zines and art toys.

"What are you doing here, man?" I managed to stammer.

"Hanging out," Elliott answered. And then: "I'll tell you something. They don't have anything like this in D.C."

Comments

CDarcy said…
I've lived in Annapolis for 15 years and I have never heard of your store. I'll be checking it out, thanks to this Post article.

Popular posts from this blog

Atomic Reading Club 2024: The End

Atomic Reading Club 2023 - Outer Limits

Baltimore Record Shops - 40 Years Ago