Dream Holiday Guide

I had a dream last night that I was making our Holiday Picks List and I was going around the store and jotting stuff down and thinking, "This is an awesome list!"

Of course, when I woke up, I realized that none of these books actually exist:

Holidays On Rice: The Curry Christmas Cookbook
Howard Zinn For The Holidays - Howard Zinn shares his favorite Christmas memories
The Illuminati Cookbook: Recipes They Don't Want You To Know
Dave Eggers and Spike Jonze Present: Banjos & Books
The Anarchists Guide To Knitting - more than just molotov cocktail cozies
Structurally Unsound: The Guide To Safe and Clean Hoarding
Bloody Drunk: Cocktail Recipes for Vampires
The Erotic Claus: Steamy Tales from The North Pole


Stay tuned for our REAL Holiday list.

Comments

Leebot said…
too bad about the curry Christmas cookbook. I would totally buy such a book. It sounds good and it's making me so hungee!

Popular posts from this blog

Atomic Reading Club 2023 - Outer Limits

Atomic Reading Club 2024: The End

Baltimore Record Shops - 40 Years Ago